purple background

Saturday, June 9, 2012

"Cozies & Their Successful Sleuths"

This semester I have been busy, as usual, but this time not taking any teaching classes. Rather, I learned that in order to become a teacher, I had to write a "D level" paper. Although I have already done one such paper within Ethnology, I had to do another within the subject of English in order to become an English teacher. (And there is a very long story behind this, of which I will spare you the details). So, this semester I have hardly had any classes at all, except for a few Chinese classes a week. Most of my time I have been studying alone, either Chinese, or preparing for this D level English paper, reading, reading, reading, and finally for the past few months, writing. It is the equivalent of half of a semester's full-time work, and it has taken a long time. But yesterday I finally turned in my paper, and I am so happy that I am finished! I received a good grade, and that is a relief.

I have received a few "requests" from friends who wanted to read the paper, so if you are interested in reading a 40-page paper on mystery's contemporary subgenre, here you are! Please drop me a note if you are unable to read this for any reason. As I learn how to blog, I am learning the technology as well.

Cozies & Their Successful Sleuths... English paper or here: Full D Paper for Web Publishing in PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment