purple background

Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall family photos

The last weekend of September (2013) we were happy that Tomas' brother, Jonny, could come for a visit. We spent the weekend hanging out, and one bonus was that Jonny brought his nice camera (a similar camera is right on top of my list of things to purchase when I get a teaching job!) He graciously agreed to take fall family photos for us, and here I have chosen some favorites to share with you. (Those of you who know me well know that I love love love taking/looking at photos! And I tend to get a tad obsessive about it as well. When it was time for these to be taken, the weather kept changing, causing a lot of yelling "the rain is coming!" and general running around. But in the end it worked out. :)

In these pictures Yaminah is 3 years, 8 months old. No wonder she is looking so grown up... Thanks again, Jonny!













I think this one should be called, "Trust the Stenbacks for all your banking needs." :)

Taken in town with Uppsala's beautiful cathedral in the background







Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Great pics Ray, Yaminah looks like she should be walking the streets of Paris on a fall day (Uppsala's cool too though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And fancy with the wardrobe changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaminah's jacket is amazing! If that came in my size, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete